Day One patch
Given the weird nature of the game (compared to shooters and other "classic genre" games), a short tutorial has been implemented to fully showcase the steering and the objective of the game. It will only run once, first time you launch the game.
Linux & MacOS
Haven't forgotten about you! Now your platforms are fully supported and your versions of the game have all the features of this update.
- Added the WASD steering alongside Arrow Keys.
- Replaced the text in the main menu with the game logo.
- Added logo and flashing images warning to the splash screen.
- Added game logo to the application config dialog.
- Added game icons.
- Floor is now changing colors, like UI elements.
- Minor UI alignment tweaks.
- Probably forgot about something.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.